CANCOM’s proprietary procurement system, ePOS, offers a flexible solution for slimming and accelerating processes and reducing costs.
ePOS not only supports you with the acquisition of IT hardware, software, and services, but also optimizes your inventory management, reducing the effort required for supplier management.
We provide you with a flexible, customer-oriented procurement system, increasing the productivity of your work processes – quickly and reliably.
Online shop with procurement functionality
- Use our online shop functionalities for your procurement process
- Data pool of more than 500,000 IT products
- Comprehensive product information including technical properties, product images, and manufacturers and article numbers
- Categorized accessory links
- Data refinement with customer-specific information
- Customer-specific catalogs and product lines
- User-dependent order limits and approval workflows
- Observation of individual conditions (framework contracts)
- Document archive for information about quotations, order confirmations, dispatch notifications, and invoices (for EDI if desired)
- Simple handling of returns and repairs
External linking with SRM/ERP
- Use the procurement process with which you are familiar and electronically exchange product and order information with CANCOM
- Provision of client-specific catalog for proprietary client procurement system
- Seamless meshing with your procurement system
- Classified product data (eClass, UNSPSC)
- Import interfaces for ordering and credit notifications
- Export interfaces for offers, order confirmations, delivery notices, and invoices
- Support of industry standards and customer-specific formats
- Potential linking to procurement marketplaces such as Wallmedien, onventis, ARIBA, Simple System, and many others